Loaction:HomeProductsStone Tiles

China Black Flooring Slate

Click to view the larger image
SIZE: 30*30CM
Price: 9.80/SQM 
Min. Order: 100 SQM 
Delivery Period: 500 SQM
Delivery Period: Shipped within 15 days from the date of payment of the buyers.
Location: China (Mainland)
Valid Until: Long-term effective
Last Updated: 05 Jun,2017
Views: 284

China Black Flooring Slate Description

 China black slate description

 
stone  Name : China black slate, Slate Slab. Paving stone, tiles, slate, wall panels, wall cladding, Mosaic, Irregular random slate.

Usage: Decoration buliding, Landscaping, Our slate will help your building more elegant.


Color: Beige, yellow, grey, Green, white, rusty, etc;

Size(cm):

Slate size:

10x20,  15x30,  20x40, 30x60, 40x40, 60x60, 60x120; etc,

Wall panels size:

60x15;

Roofing tiles size:

40x20, 40x25, 50x25;

Tumbled Mat slate:

40x40; single stone of each mat:  9x9;

Mosaic size:

30.5x30.5; etc

Irregular random slate:

Diameter30-50; 50-100;

Loose Ledgestone size:

Free length and width.

 We will according to your stardard size making slate size.

Thickness(cm): Different products we can make different thickness, Welcome to your own Size. For sure, we will according to our experience give you a suggestion.

Package: 100% export stardard safe packing, seaworthy Fumigate s wooden crate; carton box and Fumigate crate. 

Delivery: 15~28 days after we get deposit

Payment: (1) T/T : 30% down payment and when we shipped the cargo and after sending the copy shipping document ,then you pay the other 70% payment.

More..Other products from this supplier

flag stone - mesh tiles
flag stone - mesh tiles
China Black Flooring Slate
China Black Flooring Slat
Thin slate stone veneer
Thin slate stone veneer
Yellow slate tiles
Yellow slate tiles
Grey slate tiles
Grey slate tiles
White quartz culture stone
White quartz culture ston
China Autumn Flooring Slate
China Autumn Flooring Sla
China White-GoldQuartzFlooring
China White-GoldQuartzFlo

[ Products Search ]  [ ]  [ Send to friends ]  [ Print ]  [ Close ]

Home | About ToBuyStone | Legal Notices | Copyright | Contact Us | Site Map | Advertising Programs | Points | RSS |ToBuyStone Mobile